A Daycare Center That Puts Your Child First: Apple Tree Orchard Preschool in Papillion NE
Welcoming your child into the bright, colorful world of Apple Tree Orchard’s daycare center is like enveloping them in a warm, comforting hug. Your child’s development is our priority and we place your child’s safety, comfort, and development at the forefront by offering a nurturing environment where your children can grow, learn, and feel secure.
The Apple Tree Orchard Preschool Promise
At Apple Tree Orchard Preschool and Childcare in Papillion NE, we understand the hopes and expectations that parents have for their child's early childhood education. That's why we've made it our mission to meet these expectations by creating a preschool facility that ensures the success of these crucial developmental years.
Our daycare center isn't merely a place for your child to pass the time. It's a home away from home where they can feel safe and comfortable. We've filled our daycare center with the latest age-appropriate toys and welcoming artwork, creating a space where every pre-k and infant child feels cherished and secure.
Our preschool programs and daycare center are carefully designed to foster child development at every stage. By providing a nurturing environment, we aim to maximize each child's potential throughout their earliest years.
Unwavering Commitment to Infant through Pre-K Early Childhood Education and Safety
At Apple Tree Orchard, your child's safety is our top priority. We understand the immense trust you place in us when you leave your child in our day care, which is why we've implemented extensive safety measures throughout our facility.
From key fob access controls on our doors to a six-foot playground fence, every inch of our daycare center has been designed with your child's safety in mind. We also offer internet camera access to all registered parents, allowing you to check-in and view your child at any time of the day.
For additional details, we provide the following safety features to ensure child development occurs in a safe environment.
- Key fob security access with magnetic door locks on both lobbies. Currently registered parents can walk in and out of the daycare center with the convenience of an individualized key fob that also keeps electronic records of our visitors during the day. Unlike universal security codes, parents can be comforted in knowing that only current staff and parents have unfettered access to the child care center.
- Internet camera access is available to all of our currently registered parents. Just as with the key fob entrance, the Internet codes are individualized so that only current parents have active codes. Parents can view any one of our 48 cameras throughout the childhood development center at any time, or look through the day on our minute-by-minute archive that holds images for 24 hours.
- Six-foot playground fences require all visitors to enter and exit through the child care center.
- Open building concept. All classrooms in our preschool programs and daycare facilities are within clear viewing and hearing of other classrooms.
- An indoor gym for those unbearably hot Nebraska summers or icy cold winter days. Our gym also serves as a great area for activities and a meeting place for our special guests.
- We are CPR and first aid certified, and all new hires must obtain these certifications. We meet all certification requirements of the state.
- We are fully licensed by the state, so you can feel confident that we follow all state regulations and safety procedures.
- Age-appropriate child safety features in classrooms, such as the use of baby gates, locks on cabinets, non-toxic cleaners, and straps on changing tables.
- Appropriate teacher to child ratios to ensure your child’s development is properly looked after, cared for, and attended to at all times. Our knowledgeable staff is fully trained before teaching and working with children.
- We wash hands and use hand sanitizer as part of our daily routines to protect children from viruses and illnesses and have installed plexiglass where appropriate. A good daycare center watches out for all dangers no matter what form they come in.
Preschool Programs in Papillion NE That Encourage Early Childhood Development
At Apple Tree Orchard Preschool and Daycare, learning isn't just about achieving academic readiness through early childhood education. It's about fostering social development and sparking imagination. We believe that when children enjoy the learning process, they are more likely to retain the lessons they learn.
Our goal is to prepare your child for their kindergarten years and beyond. Through engaging activities, early childhood development and a curriculum tailored to each child's development stage, we aim to cultivate a love for learning that will serve them well into the future.
Early Childhood Education & Learning at Apple Tree Orchard Preschool
With three large outdoor play areas designed for different childhood education developmental levels, every child at Apple Tree Orchard Preschool and Daycare has a tailor-made, fun learning experience awaiting them. We also offer a variety of age-appropriate activities, from special guest visits to daily story readings, to ensure that your child always looks forward to another exciting day at Apple Tree Orchard.
Join Us at Apple Tree Orchard Preschool in Papillion NE
At Apple Tree Orchard Preschool, we not only provide quality child care service, but we also strive to create lasting memories for you and your child. We form bonds with every child and remember them fondly even after they've moved on to elementary school.
From infant care to pre-kindergarten programs, our early childhood daycare center is equipped to meet your child's needs at every stage. Contact us at (402) 827-7537 or online for more information about our preschool facility and child education programs.
At Apple Tree Orchard Preschool and Daycare, we aim to be more than just a daycare center. We aspire to be a place where your child feels safe, learns, grows, and most importantly, a place they can call their second home.