Give us a call with questions or to enroll today!
Apple Tree Orchard Preschool and Childcare Daycare, Preschool, & Childcare
Apple Tree Orchard Preschool and Childcare is a full-service daycare, pre-K, and early childhood education facility in Papillion, a suburb of Omaha, Nebraska. Apple Tree facilitates learning and social interaction for young children up to kindergarten-age and employs a caring, professional staff dedicated to the development of your child.
At Apple Tree, we understand that it's difficult to send your little one to a preschool education program. You worry whether they will be safe, happy, and well cared for. But there are many reasons to do so.
- One, it can be a great way to socialize your youngster, and they usually enjoy the time spent with peers. Social activity helps children learn in so many ways, and it makes the transition to primary school a lot easier for them.
- Two, your child is in an environment designed just for youngsters. This makes it safe to put your child in a nursery school facility. Most people's homes aren't even designed just for their child, so you can rest assured that the facility itself is safe for your little one.
- Three, in addition to academics and social skills, your child will be learning language skills that can help them communicate well for the rest of their life.
- Four, you may need to work, and putting your child in a preschool program, whether part time or full time, should not make you feel bad. Even stay-at-home parents know that children benefit from interacting with other children and from a uunique educational environment designed just for kiddos. We have plenty of stay-at-home parents who trust us with their child's early education needs.
To learn more about our daycare, preschool, and pre-K programs, contact Apple Tree Orchard Preschool and Childcare online or call us at (402) 827-7537. We happily serve families in La Vista, Bellevue, Omaha, and the entire region surrounding Papillion.
Apple Tree Orchard Preschool and Childcare Preschool Programs
From infant daycare to pre-k, all of our preschool programs at Apple Tree Orchard are designed to provide above and beyond the basic academic instruction and care your child needs for kindergarten readiness. In addition to viewing early education as an opportunity to invest in your child’s academic skills, our preschool teachers also take the time to invest in your child’s social development and boost their self-esteem. Throughout the school year, our preschool classrooms are filled with adventure—students will enjoy learning about a wide variety of new and exciting subjects, including music, dance, art, technology, and even kung-fu! Whether your child is enrolled in our toddler development program or our pre-kindergarten program, you can rest assured knowing that every day they’re being taught high quality, age-appropriate curriculum—and most importantly, having fun while doing it!
Even the most devoted parents may not have the time or energy to expose their children to all the programs and activities they will enjoy at Apple Tree. By enrolling your child in a preschool program, you will be giving them the gifts of experiences, adventures, education, and the ability to make new friends.
Our programs include infant care, daycare, and pre-k. If you have any questions regarding which program is right for your child, don’t hesitate to call today! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our programs, school year, and preschool curriculum.
Why Choose Apple Tree Orchard for Preschool and Childcare?
Experienced Teachers and Caring Staff
We understand that you’re putting the safety of the person you care about most in our hands. Each member of our daycare staff takes this role very seriously and treats your child like we would our own. With low student to teacher ratios in all of our preschool programs, our staff is able to better help each child grow healthily in mind and body. Our child care service is designed with safety and well-being as top priorities.
Engaging Early Childhood Education
At Apple Tree Orchard Preschool and Childcare, we believe your child should be challenged and excited by learning! That’s why we promote a curriculum-based experience, so we're more than just a daycare. From a young age, your child understands how exciting education can be.
Clean, Safe, Educational Environment
From our secured parents-only entry to our meticulously cleaned art supplies, every decision we make revolves around the safety and health of your child. We are our toughest critics of our childcare services so our parents don’t have to be. We want parents to feel that our facility is as clean and safe as their own homes.
Benefits of Daycare
There is so much pressure on parents today to “do it all.” In a world where most often you need two incomes to support your family, parents can feel as if they are somehow doing their child a disservice by sending them to a daycare versus caring for them at home. However, the statistics have shown it’s quite the opposite. Even stay-at-home parents are opting to enroll their children in preschool and daycare programs. Parents are realizing that early education programs benefit children and parents. There are incredible benefits to your child’s health, well-being, and development by enrolling them in a daycare or early childhood education facility. Some of those benefits include:
- Introducing children to a regular schedule and activities essential for intellectual growth
- Higher academic achievement later in life
- Interaction with peers
- A whole lot of fun
- Easy adjustment to kindergarten and other formal education
- New scenery that makes each day fun and esciting
- Parents and caregivers can get errands and chores done during school hours so they are better able to focus on their children
- Parents can provide a higher income, which can provide opportunities for their children
- Children are able to enjoy a wide range of programs and activities that may not be available at home
- Fun holidays and crafts that make the seasons come alive
- Children build a strong immune system
- Exposure to trusted adults other than family members
Besides these notable benefits for the children who are going to daycare and their parents, there are also additional benefits for parents. Studies have shown that even just a few moments engaged in talks with the other parents dropping off or picking up their children from daycare increases a sense of community—reducing rates of depression and even financial hardship over the long term.
- The staff at Apple Tree Orchard is one-of-a-kind, creating memorable experiences!
Apple Tree Orchard is a home away from home for my children. Along the way, we have dealt with the same issues most parents do; leaving our new infants, potty-training, the trying times, the fearful days, the crying phases, the... Read More
- Apple Tree was recommended to us and it was the best decision for our son!
Appletree Orchard has been a fun and exciting place for our son to grow, learn, and play! When our family moved to the Papillion area a couple years ago, a family member recommended Appletree Orchard as a wonderful place where... Read More
- We have been with Apple Tree for 5 years and love the activities and curriculum for our kids.
We have sent all 3 of our children to Apple Tree Orchard for the past 5 years. I cannot thank the staff and teachers enough for their care and concern for each of our children. The curriculum is phenomenal and... Read More
- Apple Tree has it all! Clean facilities, a dedicated staff, and fun, educational activities.
From the caring, knowledgeable staff to the bright facility; the developmentally appropriate activities to the specialized music, dance, and language classes; the modern safety features to the open communication with parents. Apple Tree Orchard creates a fun, structured environment that... Read More
- Apple Tree is more than just a daycare, they are committed to our children’s growth and success!
Apple tree isn’t just a daycare. Our children have the ability to think, process and express themselves at a level that is just exciting to see as a parent! We are so grateful to the Apple tree staff for their... Read More
- Apple Tree provides a safe and well-organized environment for our children.
Apple Tree was recommended to us by several friends and we are so grateful for it. Apple Tree’s facilities are well organized and provide a safe and friendly environment for our children. We value Apple Tree’s balanced approach toward learning... Read More
- Our kids learned the importance of friendship from the true family-feel that Apple Tree provides.
The friendships our children make there may not last a lifetime, but the ability to make friends, be a good friend, and care for others, certainly should. We would recommend ATO to anyone looking for a daycare center, with the... Read More
- Even when we moved out of Papillion, Apple Tree was still worth the drive for our kids!
Dear Apple Tree Orchard Preschool & Childcare, Our family wanted to take the time to say thank you for all the care and education you all have provided to my son and daughter during their early development ages. Both of our... Read More
- All four of our children have gained valuable educational and social skills from Apple Tree!
Our oldest son started at Apple Tree Orchard on the day it opened for business. Since then, our next three children have also attended. Even as babies, all the kids are offered fresh rotations of educational, fun toys. They are... Read More